Get widget

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Gonna Party Like It's My Birthday!

Hey hey! So, today I am 26. I am not a prime number, nor an odd number, which are my favorites, but I AM ODD...so, there's that. :)

Since it's my birthday and I can do whatever I want, I figured I would post a couple of pictures that made me laugh, a couple of supremely random fb posts I made, and just an odd thought here and there. 

Random FB posts from me:
6/5/12:
There was a bum on the train this morning, but she was overly aggressive. Like, "What! So I don't have no money! WHAT!" in one guys face and then a few seconds of quiet, and then "So, anybody got a dime or somethin'?" And I'm like "Whoa. Check your approach, you catch more flies with honey, dude." 

[This is true, it happened this morning. Honestly, it seems like an odd approach to asking people for stuff.]

6/4/12:
Seriously just told someone: "Your cleverosity knows no bounds. It hurdles over obstacles like a great, majestic flamingo." in response to a superlame joke he made. :) heck yeah 

[Hey, even if it's a lame joke, it deserves an epic response. THE WORLD IS WATCHING YOUR LAME JOKES!]

5/31/12:
ugh, summer. The time when you now touch other people's bare arms with yours when sitting on the train. :P 

[Think about it, it's a little bit icky.]

5/29/12:
I was a c-section baby. I wasn't born, I was surgically removed. Like a tumor! LIKE A TOO-MAH! (Arnold Schwarzenegger voice!)

[I'm....I am weird.]

5/23/12: (a quote)
Awesome Jimmy Kimmel quote: "Aren't all marriages kind of gay? As a man, when you get married, essentially what you're saying is, "I will never touch another woman as long as I live, now let's put jewelry on each other and dance."'' I love this. :)

5/17/12:
Radios sing songs. I sing songs. Therefore, I am a radio.

[You've just been LOGICKED! This deteriorated in the comments into other logical conclusions.]


5/4/12:
Every now and then, I like to run up to one of my friends, and slap my palm to their forehead and yell "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!"

You just never know when or if someone has been possessed, and by what.

[True. And it's fun to see their reactions. They are not all favorable.]


   
And avenge stuff n' shit.


Random thoughts:
-Sometimes, I look at someone, and I instinctively think to myself, "Now that is someone who types in all caps." This may be an effective early-warning system for douches. Is this a marketable idea?
-If you are wearing headphones, why do I still need to hear your music? Is for validation? For proof that you are, in fact, listening to terrible music? Doesn't it hurt your ears? Also, I'm just sayin'...there are times you might not want me to hear what you're listening to. That means you, large scary-looking biker-guy with head-bandana listening (loudly) to Celine Dion while bobbing your head like it's something more hardcore. I know the Titanic song, too.

 


 Bottom part is dumb. Top part is awesome. A bunch of people with doughnuts on fishing poles taunting riot police. This is what I imagine at least one of the cops is thinking: "Well....I AM hungry...and it's not like anyone else is eating them. I think they probably won't notice if only one is gone..." And one of the others is like "FRANK! FRANK! Dammit, Frank! Now look what you've done!"








 Today, I shall party like it's 1999, get a seat on the train, rock a Fedora, and possibly even other stuff. I know, it's a packed schedule, but I feel like if I wish on a star, cross my fingers, and catch a train as I walk into the station magically, then I'll be cool. :) 

I leave you with this epic picture. No caption necessary, really.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment