Get widget

Friday, May 17, 2013

aaaaaand re-employed!

Once again, I am a productive member of society, employed and contributing.  :)

I am now at the end of week one as a recruiter! I have a new job, a new career, and I am excited and learning all sorts of new stuff. You can check out our website!

And hey, if you happen to be in records management, conflicts, information systems management, legal research, or a research librarian, I might be able to find you a job in the northeast! Email me your resume, if interested!

Embarking on this new venture, I am excited, nervous, a little bit terrified, and learning quickly! I just got back from spending 4 days in Washington DC, training and learning from all the experienced recruiters and business developers there, and am now working with my very own business developer here in NY.

This is a time of change, of growth, and of new possibilities for the future. Again: excited, nervous. 

So far, I am loving it! I am doing more training today and starting Monday, I'll hit the ground running with new candidates and resumes and jobs and everything!

In this time of change, I can almost forget the frustration that went into my over-a-year-long job search. ALMOST. It was annoying, difficult, and often frustrating for me, but in the end I found a job I love. A start to the rest of my career. Maybe if I'd used a national placement firm, I could have found something sooner! I'm still learning about all that this placement firm has to offer, and am excited to share that with everyone I know. 

I do appreciate the love and unending support of my friends and family while I was on the job hunt, and can't wait to give this kind of service to others. 

And for information on TRAK, job postings, news, and resources, connect with me on LinkedIn or follow me on Twitter!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment