Get widget

Friday, September 9, 2016

Random Thoughts

Marriage is basically asking "Where are you going?" every time someone gets up, and if it's to get something and come right back, then marriage is also "Can you get me some water/chips/pants too?"

*******************

I think my computer has slid past "annoying" and is now openly at war with me. 
Guess what? It's winning.

*******************

You know it's summer in New York when your bare arms are touching other people's bare arms on the train. 

*******************

My cat always watches me shower. Not only is it mildly creepy, but what could he possibly be thinking? He hates getting baths, but loves to sit in the bathtub. Is he wondering at my stupidity for purposely standing under falling water? Is he plotting my murder (this could be a constant)? Is he daydreaming about napping in the tub later? I DONT KNOW. 
I am leaning towards stalker-peeping tom kitty.
*******************

I never post anything fun or funny on Twitter. It is literally hooked up to my LinkedIn work account. Yet somehow I acquire followers. 
But try to be a hilarious writer on a blog and attract followers? Good luck!  

*******************

My dad got into town last night. It was his first time in our new place, and only maybe the second time meeting our cat. Dad sat on the couch, and my cat came up and investigated. After receiving exactly 1.7 pets, the kitty climbed to the back of the couch and decided it was the right time to cross some personal boundaries and sniff dad's bald head, sweep his tail across the aforementioned bald head, and just kind of tap his paw on it. Was he seeing if it was ripe? I don't know. Cat then wandered off. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment