Get widget

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Following Fish and Being Followed

Swedish fish are jelly fishies full of crack. They are amazingly epic and chewy and awesome. I don’t think I have ever met anyone who was like, “What? Swedish fish? Get that crap away from me, its gelatinous floppy shape bothers me, and it tastes like deflated implants.”

No one says that because Swedish fish are great.
Found on http://mpatrizio.blogspot.com/2005/10/swedish-fishs-cries-fall-on-deaf-ears.html

I know it’s weird, but I am not a big chocolate person. Boyfriend loves chocolate, my mom is all up IN chocolate’s grill, my friends all seem to like it well enough. I mean, I don’t HATE it or anything, but if given the choice, I’ll always choose my crack-fishies or twizzlers or starburst over it. What can I say? Apparently I am a fruity gal.

 I love fruit. I will eat the HECK out of some pineapple. Dang, now I wish I had some pineapple right now! Mmm, or some cantaloupe. That is such a fun word!

In other news, I think I am a figurehead of some sort. I’m not sure for what, yet. Maybe for a new religion, or a cult-like thing? I don’t know yet, but I know I’ve got followers! According to twitter, 27 people follow me like puppies and listen to the words that are coming out of my face. Well…my fingers, anyway. They’re probably hanging on my every tweet! Which could be awkward for them, seeing as how I don’t tweet that often. Is it difficult to be a minion to a leader who doesn'toften lead? Hmm…perhaps I should be giving my minions something more to see and hear and love about me? I wouldn’t be a very good religious figurehead. I bet I would make a superbadass boat figurehead, though.  

I have just been informed that "figurehead" might not be the right term for the lady on the front of a boat. Darn! I guess I will have to settle for being a pretty okay religious figurehead with a small, yet devout set of followers. But I really like boats!

But yeah, I really like Swedish fish. Those Swedes, they have a lot going for them. Cheap furniture with Swedish instructions, which thankfully include pictures, delicious meatballs, lingonberry jelly. And those crack-fish. I wish I had mailed myself a bunch of staggered envelopes full of Swedish fish, and then forgot about doing that, and then randomly received Swedish fish in the mail from myself. I’d be so excited to get the mail! The only thing that is more fun to receive in the mail is a friend, or a check. When my friends mail themselves to me, it is possibly the heaviest box I will ever get, but also the most exciting.

Unrelatedly, stamps are getting expensive these days!

1 comment:

  1. Update! Someone else has chosen to recognize my genius and I now have 14 followers. SUCCESS ACHIEVED!

    ReplyDelete