Get widget

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Randomness And Me In Pictures

<-----This is me. I like to talk things out. Sometimes I just think of an interesting word or phrase, and I need to say it out loud to hear if it sounds as good as it did in my head. Sometimes I'm making a mental to-do list or shopping list, and I say it out loud to better remember. Other times, I simply have a song stuck in my head, and sing it out, in the hopes that it stops being stuck. But, yes, I talk to myself. And laugh. And look like an idiot.

------------------>
This is me on Monday mornings.
And I'm not sure if I can accurately express how much it annoys me when people say "huhhuh, looks like a case of the Mondays!" No, it looks like I contracted a case of 'get the hell out of my face, before I try out my judo chop on your best friend. And I will FIND your best friend and do it in front of you, while you're begging me to stop, until you promise to never again approach me with that cliched crap on a Monday morning before I even have my coffee.'

These are the kinds of things I think about when I see coworkers hitting the elevator button. And dammit, if I haven't done the exact same thing when I was in a hurry. And then I immediately felt like a terrible person.








<--This is the kind of thing I laugh at. Personally, the absolute simplicity of the joke and the person, it is perfect.



                                








This is my boyfriend. -------->
He's great, and funny and I like to tease him that he's my knight in scruffy jeans. This picture well describes he and his friends. Smash brothers, anyone?








I adore Dr. Seuss, I adore this quote, and I am posting it here, right now. This is how I always imagined falling in love would be! :)




<----This is when I grew up. When the Prince was Fresh, when you could blow into the games to make them work, when playing tag with the neighborhood kids was my all-day activity, and when the Sega GameGear cord was approximately 12 inches long. Come to think of it, that's about the length of my phone charger cord, 15 years later...




These are my 3 very best friends in the world. We like to hang out and play cards.


This is my friends and I playing cards if we were German.
This is the 4 of us when we're really old. Still playing SkipBo and Phase 10 and such, but talking about prunes and grandkids instead of more fun stuff.

                                                    





This is me. ------>
My unfortunate klutziness is well known. But it's not like I'm just flailing around all willy-nilly, beating myself into things! Those bastard walls are always just THERE, suddenly, out of nowhere! Those jerks! Maybe they're in collusion with the sudden cracks and unevenness in the sidewalks! Gasp!








<----
I can only hope that one day, someday, I can just reach out and become as singularly awesome and cool as this lady
when I am old. It's going to take some work, some gun permits, and big ol' glasses (check) to get there, but I want to be her in 60 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment