Get widget

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Dad Can Out-Caption Your Dad.

My dad sent me a picture from his epic new adventure in New Zealand. The email's subject line only read "Attitude."

Inside the email was a picture of a sheep. The picture was captioned "baaaaaaaahhh this motherf*****."

I asked my friend Carly how much knowing the above information made her want to see a picture of a sheep.

Her exact answer: "I'd say on a scale of one to 10, at least a 12."

My dad sure knows how to caption a sheep. Though I am not sure this is a truly marketable skill, I have to admit that I hope it's one I inherited.

THIS IS THAT SHEEP.
I sent an email back to my dad that said "That sheep looks like it's smiling suggestively at you. Wink wink heyyyyyyyy."

Surprisingly, I have not yet received a response. Typical dad, he's probably out gallivanting with his new BFF, the sheep. Ridiculous, epic sheep. 

In another email, dated about 2 and a half minutes later, I got this, with the caption "The intensity of Christmas in NZ."

Whoa. Back off, New Zealand, you're taking all of our Xmas sparkles. Hold your sheep and give us back our Christmas cheer. 

If the stores in NYC are empty next year, I think we'll know why.
--------------------------------------------

I should do like a “Dear Abby” type of thing. I feel like I’d give super awesome advice. I have before. Remember that one post about how to make your baby awesome? That was me.

Send me questions. I want to make a post answering people’s problems. I’m sorry in advance if any of my solutions cause your problems to catch fire or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment